Mom tells us she’s ok. Yet her voice says different.
CT scan says one thing, MRI shows a variation yet confirms it’s not bad.
A blood test needs to be redrawn as it’s inconclusive. A needed heart echo has yet be performed.
Doctors will not talk to children without written permission and she must go there to give the written permission but shouldn’t drive.
I was supposed to be at the airport right now boarding my flight to get there. I sit in my family room at home writing instead. Alas there is a winter storm hitting Chicago and O’Hare is closed, all United flights are cancelled through Chicago. ALL.
Rescheduled Plans have me leaving tomorrow morning through Dulles to get home. Any flight today will be so re-routed that I end up flying through several cities and turn into a red eye thus I wouldn’t get there until Monday anyway.
I will get more work done. I will get more of my life in order as I wait. I will get there tomorrow. Patience is a virtue.